OUT OF AREA PACKAGE: Expectant/Newborn Parent Coach
Lets nip those sleep issues before they begin by helping you establish good sleep habits from day one. This package includes some helpful tips to help you establish good sleep habits right from the start. This will be the stepping stone to better sleep patterns for the future.
- One (1) 60 minute phone/Skype consultation.
- Two (2) 30 minute phone calls to use two (2) weeks postpartum.
- Three (3) e-mails to be used throughout your first three (3) months.
Some of the topics covered:
- Setting up the nursery and the rest of the home for baby.
- Setting up the environment for successful sleep for both baby and parents.
- Safe practices for sleep.
- Swaddling techniques for sleep and an over stimulated baby.
- How to read your baby's cues: what's your baby telling you when they cry or fuss?
- Baby calming, soothing techniques.
- Developmental milestones: what's happening now and what's next ? Why is my baby doing this and how can I facilitate my baby's development.
- Dealing with a fussy baby: what's the witching hour and what's the difference between colic and the witching hour.
- Nursing / bottle feeding ; pumping ,breast milk storage, how to make and store formula.
- Day night sleep confusion and how to adjust baby to life outside the uterus.
- Circadian rhythm.
- Setting up a routine and understanding how and why to be flexible with a newborn's routine.
- And much more...
*if you are using this plan for the first after the birth of your baby I will apply the prenatal consultation to your postpartum consultation future.
This plan is great for expectant parents and new parents, having a new baby can be daunting for new parents especially if they have never been around new babies or small children. This plan helps parent navigate through all the information out there from how to set up a safe nursery SIDS swaddling nursing day night confusion etc.
LET'S TALK PACKAGE
If at any time during our time together you would like to talk on the phone you can add on 60 minutes of phone support (Can be used in two (2) 30 minute phone conversations).
This package also works well for families who have done their own research and need a little more information or just to simply hear they are on the right track.